Welcome to WordPress, Our New Forum Platform!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  madjak30 March 28, 2016 at 9:10 pm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Participant

Hey folks, looking forward to getting the most out of the vast array of plug-ins, security enhancements, and bleeding edge tech that WordPress had to offer. There might be a few rough patches over the next month or two but it’ll all be worth it when I’ve got this page wired properly.

If there’s any functionality you’d like added, let me know. I’ll do my best to accommodate your requests!

Cheers and safe riding!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Ryan Ryan. Reason: Typo in Subject Line
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Ryan Ryan.

16hypen3sp
      16hypen3sp
      Participant

I dunno. Going to take a little getting used to. I can no longer reply to threads on my work computer. There is no text box to type in. Most likely a browser issue. I had to resort to using my phone to type this. Had to set up my cookies for this website as well or else you can’t login.

We’ll see I guess.

16hypen3sp
        16hypen3sp
        Participant

Sorry Ryan. I read your little blurb on the main page about not being able to post using IE. That is my issue with my work computer.

But I’m gonna be honest, I find the layout a little sloppy. But I’ll work with it for now. I’ll see if it gets better with use.

Ryan
          Ryan
          Participant

I just updated the code. Should work on IE now. I’m actually replying on IE, heh heh.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Ryan Ryan.
            16hypen3sp
            16hypen3sp
            Participant

Yes! I can now reply using IE.

I think the ‘Recent Posts’ section on the right-hand side should have the usernames of the people who had the most recent posts. Right now, it has (THREAD NAME by THREAD STARTER) followed by TIME.

It should be (THREAD NAME by MOST RECENT POSTER) followed by TIME.

Can that be changed? Also, what about a banner on the home page? Like a bike pic we used to have?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by 16hypen3sp 16hypen3sp.

madjak30
                  • Senior Contributor

Hoping we can get through these growing pains…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.