The Graceless IRC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    16hypen3sp16hypen3sp
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Over a year ago, my brothers and I started a riding club. It took a while to figure out all the formalities but we feel comfortable enough to bring in new members now. This is a riding club for motorcycle enthusiasts and as such, we accept any make and model of bike.

As a group, we usually do quite a bit of highway cruises around central Alberta with the odd lengthy ride out west. (Also do a lot of solo riding.) We try to attend cruise nights and other local events.

If there are any local riders that are interested in joining, let me know by sending an email to the address below and maybe we can meet up. Questions? Comment below and I’ll try to answer. Thanks!

thegracelessirc@gmail.com

madjak30
          • Senior Contributor

Not much into group riding, but I do like to meet for a coffee…not home often either.

I think we only live a few blocks apart and we still haven’t met up yet 🙂

Later.

16hypen3sp16hypen3sp
        Participant

Hey madjak what’s your schedule looking like? Maybe we can meet up sometime.

madjak30
              • Senior Contributor

I’m not sure when I’m home…June 2nd to 7th ish. Then I should be home for a week or two. Not totally sure. With jobs so scarce I need to just take what comes up…I think I have something lined up for June 14th.

I’ll message you my number.

Later…

madjak30
                • Senior Contributor

Hmmm…no messaging anymore.

Email me
              nixonholdings@hotmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.