The Banner

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1,266 voices, and was last updated by  lonesoldier84 December 17, 2014 at 7:47 pm.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

lonesoldier84

We need sportier representation!

morgal

It changes every now and again. From what i understand most of them are from Ryan the web master who takes very nice pictures during his rides.(Ryan rides a sport bike btw)

Want a nice picture?  Go for a ride with Ryan and butter him up by paying for his gas ;D

madjak30
            • Senior Contributor

I beleive the pic in the banner is from his trip to Sturgis this year…

There is a thread from his last trip down, but I don’t know if he has done his thread for this year yet…

Later.

lonesoldier84

Sweet. Sounds good.

I’ll post a ride report from my california trip at some point. I took a DSLR camera for the trip and got some decent shots. Probably not banner worthy though. But you never know….

😛

Ryan
            Ryan
            Participant

Sorry, I’ve been out of commish for a while.  Missed that Mountain Run ride too even though I was in Edmonton, which really bummed me out  :-\ (that was my fault).

If you’ve got a decent quality riding pic, definitely email it to me ryan at albertamoto.com.  I’ll see what I can do about putting it up.

Also, I’m hoping that these rumours of a Spring ride materialize for next Spring.  I’ll make absolute sure that I make that ride and bring my camera along to take pics of everyone like the pic in the header.  I’ll then figure out a way to have it so the header rotates randomly between a dozen or so of the best pics (my little Winter project).

Sturgis 2010 ride report is in the making, I just completed the prologue.  I want to make this one a good one!

Ryan
              Ryan
              Participant

Here’s another teaser pic while I put the trip report together…

Michaeltah

AF just randomly click the banner pix at different times during the day. You will find several bad links with no girl ads easy.
                  By the way, the best program for marketing and SEO for me – is a XRumer 12.0.9 Elite + SocPlugin 🙂

Michaeltah

This has the makings of a great place for Patriot info.  It will really be sweet when they are on the dealers lots and folks have bought some.

Michaeltah

Im not following. If you have the wheel chocks out, with the engine running and tap the brakes, do they not disappear?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.