Starting field work soon

This topic contains 1 reply, has 575 voices, and was last updated by  tpadams May 24, 2013 at 3:48 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tpadams
    Participant

It appears that i will be starting my fieldwork a little earlier than originally expected, which is a little disappointing.
      Thought i wouldn't be starting it until June 3rd, but now looks like i'll be heading down to writing on stone prov. park on the 27th, camping there for the week, driving back up on the 1st and possibly heading back down on the 3rd to start the 10 days on 4 days off rotation.
      This means less time with my bike (and possibly dog…we shall see)
      Plus side, i'll be getting paid to camp, hike, fish, 4×4 (almost everything i enjoy doing), all in fairly isolate conditions.
      negative, might not be able to bike or have my dog, enjoy all of your witty banter (which i have yet to see).
      What would be awesome, if i could convince the other people i am working closely with that my dog is not evil, or takes any interest in fish or swimming, and in the end be able to bring her with me.

Anyways, it shall be awesome and my activity on the site will plummet to maybe a post every 1.5 weeks, depending on if anything interesting happens.

P.S.
      It's all a governmental fisheries research program………….anymore info needed?

madjak30
          • Senior Contributor

Oh sure…leaving us for the riding season yet again…nice guy!

Hope our rotations like up sometime along the way…

Later.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.