spring can’t come soon enough!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 1,003 voices, and was last updated by  BBG February 11, 2016 at 6:57 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

tpadams
    Participant

I made the ride to Drumheller a couple years ago with tpadams from this site, it was a great day. We went to Wayne, AB and stopped in the Last Chance Saloon for lunch…great bike stop

Yeah, we should totally do this again. Should plan to do it this summer

16hypen3sp
      16hypen3sp
      Participant

Went for the first ride of the year today. Probably going out tomorrow as well. Yes, the bike got pretty dirty.

Pic was taken looking southbound towards Greystone Ranch (Rich part of Blackfalds.)

16hypen3sp
        16hypen3sp
        Participant

My brothers and I went for a ride today. We started in Blackfalds and went down QEII to Highway 42, then east to Pine Lake. Stopped for the attached photo at Highway 816 and RR 252. Then went back north on 816 to Highway 595 and took a left westward to Red Deer. Went up Geatz Ave (2A) all the way back to Blackfalds. Weather was great! Really nice to get an early jump on the season! Saw 4 other riders out and about.

Back in the saddle boys!… Back in the saddle.

madjak30
              • Senior Contributor

tpadams…I’d be up for it! Would be nice to catch up

16hypen3sp…looks like it was a nice day for a ride, clear roads and good company!

I’m hoping to get my bikes out of the back yard and back into the garage. Wife can’t get her car in there anyway, garage is too small for a full size car…damn single car garage!  😮

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.