Site Layout

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1,122 voices, and was last updated by  uber_poutine June 21, 2012 at 6:18 am.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

uber_poutine
    Participant

Has anyone else been seeing a different (skewed) layout? Ie. text in funny places, images that don't load, and the text box for posting that extends far off to the right, instead of wrapping text?

Using Firefox 11.0 on Windows 7 – 64 bit

Gerrys02800

I noticed it a few days ago, I told my wife I need a new screen…… she said contact admin as thats where the problem is… damn

Faz

uber_poutine
          Participant

I noticed it a few days ago, I told my wife I need a new screen…… she said contact admin as thats where the problem is… damn

If you really want a new screen, take it apart and wiggle the back-light power connector until you have a loose connection… Completely undetectable 😉

madjak30
                • Senior Contributor

I already sent Ryan a message about the messed up text & stuff…hopefully he can get it sorted soon…this is a pain in the butt!!

Later.

uber_poutine
              Participant

In all seriousness, this has gone on far too long. Do you want me to take a look under the hood? I’m pretty good with computers.

madjak30
                    • Senior Contributor

I sent the fourth message to Ryan today…he doesn’t seem to be an active member anylonger and he is the Admin…I have no way of correcting these issues…  :-\

Hopefully he makes and appearance and does some much needed maintenance…otherwise we will loose members, if we haven’t already!

Later.

madjak30
                      • Senior Contributor

Ryan contacted me this afternoon and says he is trying to get a virus out of the works…or something like that…but thinks he should have it resolved by tomorrow evening.

Let’s hope he is successful!!

Later.

Ryan
                    Ryan
                    Participant

Working on it… looks like the CSS is all messed up.  I’ll keep you updated with my progress over the next few days.  Sorry for the delay in addressing this, the virus stuff took priority and that’s now been addressed so let’s fix this sucker up!

uber_poutine
                      Participant

Working on it… looks like the CSS is all messed up.  I’ll keep you updated with my progress over the next few days.  Sorry for the delay in addressing this, the virus stuff took priority and that’s now been addressed so let’s fix this sucker up!

Thanks for looking after it! If you need a hand, my offer to help still stands.

Ryan
                        Ryan
                        Participant

Should be fairly fixed (still need to do tweaking to re-add some modifications that used to be on here).  If it still looks messed up, refresh your cache.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.