Removable Luggage ??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1,073 voices, and was last updated by  Bullseye September 19, 2012 at 11:50 pm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bullseye

Since I enjoy travelling on my CBR250r been looking for good removable luggage.
      I have found this and I am wondering if any one else has used/seen this system….

http://www.ventura-mca.com/

Looks quite interesting……have used soft saddlebags (pain to remove and mount at begginning and end of day) and tank/tail bags but this system seems like easy to use and quick to get on and off.

Any thoughts ??????

madjak30
          • Senior Contributor

I’m contemplating one of these myself…they are the only company that makes a rack for my MT-01…no one else makes anything…I can’t put on soft bags because of my exhaust, but Ventura makes a system for my bike…thank god the Aussies imported my bike!

Later.

Bullseye

It’s a little pricey BUT if a guy isn’t farting around with a mickey-mouse set-up…it’s worth it !!
          I hate at the end of a long day of travel….spending 10 mins get your “stuff” off the bike !! I just want to rest !!! LOL

I would like hard-bags BUT this system would proably be better because of the wind-resistance factor.
          There is quite a bit of wind resistance with soft saddlebags hanging out each side….so this might work !!

Bullseye

After much thought and desire……………….I ordered my “ventura system” yesterday. Should be in next week…… I will let everyone know how I like it.
            I still have a couple of trips to B.C. planned before #%*^$ happens !!  >:( (code for winter LOL)
            I know its a little late in the season to be buying it BUT at least I will give it a try and be ready for next year !!!

Bullseye

Back from my trip AND…………………………….. I love my “Ventura” system !!!!    ;D  A little pricey but super-slick to use . Fits great on the bike and it seems like its not even there. Luggage is all behind me and can’t even be seen in my rearview mirrors !! Did a quick trip to Radium and Golden and then home……it was great. Good weather AND good roads !!! Hope to get a few more miles on the bike before W%^t*r is here !! Man, I hate the white stuff !!!!

madjak30
                  • Senior Contributor

We should have a few more weeks left before the white flys…I’ll have to decide if I’m going to get a new touring friendly bike before I make the order for the Ventura rack for my bike.

That would have been a nice ride!

Later.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.