Rare helmets in AB

This topic contains 0 replies, has 318 voices, and was last updated by 16hypen3sp 16hypen3sp May 9, 2015 at 12:02 pm.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    16hypen3sp
    16hypen3sp
    Participant

I bought these helmets last fall. I got the ROOF Boxer V8 from Italy and the Shark RAW from the U.K.

I think the V8 is ultra rare for this part of the world. It's good if you wear glasses and it looks so damn cool, especially with the chrome shield. Bad for ventilation air flow, fairly noisy, and seems to catch a lot of wind at highway speeds. Really nice for wearing around town though. I always wear it during the day on my Fury.

The RAW is fairly rare. Super light and really comfy. Another badass looking lid with its goggles and mask. I have changed out the goggle lens with "chrome" but its not nearly as reflective as the V8 and it has minimal tint so its a good choice at night. Smooth operating quick release chin strap. Not sure how long those goggle straps are going to last though.

Very expensive to get these lids… probably close to $1500 in total.

I always try and look unique among riders. These helmets alone turn heads.

Sorry for such a large pic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.