Pothole on Groat destroys rim

• This topic has 1,197 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Syn

This is insane, lucky that he didn't lay it down.  Was filmed yesterday

Pothole on Groat

TREES

MORONS

tpadams
        Participant

agreed, MORONS

scoobaroo

2 things, and I think I am probably speaking out of line on this, but 1) wtf were you guys thinking racing Groat during the day like that I have done some pretty stupid things in my car, but NEVER when there is traffic like this and 2) the city really needs to fix these pot holes, you guys should bring the repair bill to the city and see if they can comp you some of the cost of the damage.

Syn

I wasn’t riding with them, just thought that the pothole cause some serious carnage to the rim

lonesoldier84

I don’t see what was so bad about it that makes them morons. They kept decent enough following distances when held up in traffic and weren’t really going balls-to-the-wall or anything.

Just some guys having a bit of fun.

madjak30
                    • Senior Contributor

agreed, MORONS

I third that one…take the high speed crap to the track…then atleast there is emergency services available if something should go wrong ???…and we wonder why cagers try to kill us??  😮 they assume we are all the same…

They are making us all look bad!!  >:(

Later.

TREES

Well said Madjak, later that day a young guy was killed on Calgary trail and 23 rd, no reason given as to why the accident happened but rumoured to be speeding, gives us all a bad name, in 41 years of riding, lost to many people I know to motorcycle accidents. Some of them were just guys having fun!!

tpadams
                    Participant

This is why i normally don’t ride with people on crotch rockets. I also try to avoid riding with people who have the mind set that “The louder my bike is, the safer i am”, which is total BS.

Anyways, there is a reason why their are racetracks that allow anyone to use whatever vehicle they have on the track.
                      If you can’t follow the rules and play safe then you shouldn’t even have the privilege of having a license to drive/ride anything.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.