One Last Cruise Before Winter 2014?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 589 voices, and was last updated by  Friendly Rider September 19, 2014 at 4:42 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Friendly Rider

Hey folks!

Would anyone be interested in leaving from Calgary and heading into the mountains or down to Bragg Creek?  The weather is looking favourable for next week, so perhaps a mid to late September ride can work.

Hopefully a few are willing to come out!

Bullseye

I LOVE highway 1A to Canmore…….and love the roads around Bragg Creek too !!! ;D

Hopefully we have a decent fall and can ride well into Oct. (or longer LOL)  8)

I’ve been lucky the last while ….. been able to ride to work everyday for the last week. Got about 8000kms this season and aiming for 10 000 kms. Hope “Mother Nature” cooperates !!  🙂

madjak30
            • Senior Contributor

I’m with you Bullseye…if a little jealous! I haven’t been able to ride much this year other than two rides, one with you and the other to the Kootenays in BC…that is a great ride!

Hope you guys can get out, I’ll be back for the following weekend if there are any rides being planned for then, I’ll probably join…

Later

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.