New to Alberta

This topic contains 4 replies, has 518 voices, and was last updated by  kamikaze March 8, 2016 at 5:19 pm.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kamikaze

Hi everyone.

Just moved to Picture Butte in the spring, and brought my bike back here a couple weeks ago.  Just need some tires and an OPI and I'll be out riding.  Are there many here in the Lethbridge area?

madjak30
          • Senior Contributor

Welcome to the forum

We do have a couple members in the Lethbridge area, but they aren’t that active…but who knows.
        Lots of Calgary and Edmonton…but all other locations are pretty spread out.

Maybe you can recruit a few?  😉

What type of bike did you pick up?

kamikaze

I brought my SV1000s from Ontario.  Had it for a couple years now.  Can’t wait to get out for a rip in the mountains on it 🙂

Once I get my bike up and going, I’ll see if I can recruit a few.  Bikes just don’t seem to be as popular here as they are back east, which is surprising with the insurance rates being so much better here.

madjak30
              • Senior Contributor

Much shorter riding season…but its getting longer! Come on global warming 😉

inspiratron
            Participant

A little late to the party… but welcome!  If you’re looking for a riding buddy in Lethbridge, give me a shout!  After April-October, I take trips into BC or the states almost every weekend. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.