New Member From Edmonton

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tpadams August 9, 2017 at 11:45 am.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dylan780
    Participant

Hey guys,

New member and a new rider from Edmonton. I have wanted a motorcycle for quite some time now and finally found the bike I was looking for and jumped on it.

It is a completely stock and original (minus the Jardine exhaust) 1986 Honda Shadow VT750. I couldn’t believe the condition this bike was in when I went and picked it up. It looks as if it was a show bike and never even driven.

I have owned the bike for about a month or so now and the first thing I did was swap out the bars for some Biltwell Keystones and the grips for Biltwell Thrusters and it made the bike handle so much better and much more comfortable to ride.

Here are some photos the day I picked the bike up.

And with the new bars and grips. If I was keeping the bike as is I would have bought chrome bars but I plan on powdercoating most of the chrome parts black so that’s why I went with black.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Dylan780.

tpadams
      Participant

Congrats on finding the bike you’ve been looking for and welcome to the forum.
        Unfortunately I am unable to see the pictures.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.