So I saw this on another forum and thought why not here?….
Here are the rules
Name a place or thing to take a picture with your bike. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. no photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 5 days the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted
Quote: 1) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.
2) If a challenge is not met after 5 days a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.
3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.
4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.
5) Pictures must be taken while OFF of the bike.
6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.
7) Cages may be used unstead of our bikes If and ONLY IF there is snow. This allows us riders in the North to continue playing the game. (PS… this is for everyone else that rides all year long )
8) The following types of challenges are not allowed: action shots duplicate challenges illegal challenges
9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.
I will start and make it easy to get the game rolling
pic of your bike next to a scooter
P.S Remember, the intention of this thread is to get people out riding
greeting from Lompoc California! I have been trying to find someone with a scooter for 3500kms so far, but I have found that any scooter owners in the states don’t feel comfortable when a six foot bald tattooed guy with a nasty sunburn approaches them for a photo op… this should be an easy one for anybody that works downtown with short commuters out and about. I will switch the goal in a few days if nobody wants to take this one on.