Motorcycle Mags

This topic contains 2 replies, has 319 voices, and was last updated by  ABLE February 9, 2015 at 6:01 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ABLE

Recently I switched from a sport bike to a cruiser.  I like having some reading material around for when I've got my feet up or I'm on the throne.

Wondering what you guys read for motorcycle magazines, be it print media or online.  Any suggestions on who has good articles?  I used to read Two Wheels Only, which became Visordown and then visordown.com, but they focus mostly on sport/naked bikes.

madjak30
          • Senior Contributor

I read Motocycle Mojo. It’s a Canadian magazine and covers all types of riding. Good contributors and the owner is quite personable, I’ve talked to him a couple of times at the bike show in Edmonton…

I also read an online magazine, CMG. Youmotorcycle.com is another good one. Young Canadian guy produces it and is easy to chat with as well.

I like the Canadian perspective, as we tend to have a slightly different view than the Americans or Europeans…

Later.

Gryphon Rider

I’ve had a subscription to Cycle Canada for many years now, and have enjoyed the writing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.