Motorcycle Insurance broker, new to site.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 514 voices, and was last updated by  sanjaychadha February 5, 2015 at 6:18 pm.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sanjaychadha

Hi Everyone. Hope youre all doing well and getting ready for a new great 2015 riding season.

I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Sanjay Chadha, I am an Alberta insurance broker, specializing in motorcycle insurance for the last 7 years. I also deal with any personal insurance (home, auto trailers, ATV, Boat, Sled etc..). I am currently a broker for Lundgren & Young Insurance.

I have been a rider for the last 16 years, grew up in London UK and started riding there, but moved back to Calgary and still love it out here as well.

I have been a reader of this forum for quite some time, but never have signed up, so im new but at the same time not new.

For 2015, I have some really awesome products for any kind of motorcycle and driver.

Here are some details of the products I can offer:

-Limited Waiver of Depreciation coverage

-Loss of use

-Accident Waivers

-Rental insurance

-Accessory and riding gear coverage

-Monthly payments

-Coverage for drivers with no Class 6 for up to one year at standard rates

-No Minimum age.

-No restricted bikes list (sports are allowed!)

-Multiple bike discounts.

-Up to 6 minor convictions (not 2)

I work independently so please call or email me. Id love to hear from the riders in this group.

My Cell phone is 403-383-0444 and my email is sanjay.chadha@landy.ca
      Sanjay Postcard Spring around bend.pdf

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.