Motorbiking in Alberta

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1,040 voices, and was last updated by  byte366 December 7, 2014 at 8:28 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

byte366

Hello all! I created a funny little website about tips and tricks for motorbiking in Alberta. It's mostly a silly site talking about all the fun things we Albertan bikers get to deal with 😉 So if you're interested in a bit of a laugh and want to feel my shared pain head over to http://sweb2.dmit.nait.ca/mwillard1/motorbiking-in-alberta/
      (This is a school project hosted on their server, hence the weird url. It's safe I promise)

Also if you have any fantastic roads you've discovered in Alberta feel free to share em with me and I'll add them to the site as well =)

Bullseye

Cool Web-page !!!

You listed all good roads !! (All of which I road !!!) BUT one I really enjoy is ……… Hwy 1A from Cochrane to Canmore !!!  ;D    I rode 3 times this year and love it every time !!! I can’t ride my motorcycle west to Banff and NOT ride this road !!! LOL

uber_poutine
        Participant

Very cool site – An idea might be to set up the trails listed as links to google maps, but other than that, well done!

MarinaPt

HA.. I’m a county music fan and this is the first I’ve ever heard the song Alberta Bound.. COOL Love Canada Salute to our northern neighbors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.