Last ride of the 2013 season??

• This topic has 721 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tpadams
    Participant

Well guys, i took a look at the weather forecast and it's not looking good for riding.
      Fortunately Nov. 1st is supposed to be +7 and i have the day off, so I'm looking at doing a 2-3 hr ride, maybe more. It may be the last ride of the season too :'(.

madjak30
          • Senior Contributor

I’m hoping it stays nice until I get home next weekend…I couldn’t ride this past weekend because of the snow, but it might be melted & maybe I’ll get a ride?

I barely got any riding in this year because of my separation & all the issues that had to be dealt with, so it would be nice to be able to get one ride in before winter…next year will be much better! I don’t think I’ve ridden my bike since July…I had to put it into storage for a month & my work schedule just didn’t allow me too much free time…kids needed me to be there more than I needed to ride  :-\

New GF wants to ride with me once she moves to Alberta in July, so there could be a new bike in my near future…second bike, because I still love riding my MT-01.

Hopefully by next season, my life will have settled into a new “normal” so that I can have a little more me time…who knows?

Good luck with the ride tomorrow, I’m jealous!  8)

Later.

ABLE

Yeah, I had my last ride yesterday.  Between work and the little one, my riding availability is not looking good.  So, I had a good rip, took some new photos of the ol’girl, and put her to rest for the next six months.  It was nice to make it to the 30th though.

delusionalmechanicdelusionalmechanic
          Participant

Rode to work today but looking at the long range forecast even I have to admit that the off season may be coming. I am a bit jealous of theses that have the day off tomorrow.

madjak30
                • Senior Contributor

Well, I’m going to hope for a forecast change…if I don’t get to ride next weekend, my season ended a long time ago  :'(

It will be better next year…who knows what next year will bring?
              Hoping for an Albertamoto camp out…would be cool. Friday after work, head out a few hours away. Camp over night & tour around on Saturday. Camp & ride home Sunday…just have to get planning.

Family or just riders? Location/destination?

I’ll come up with some options & start a thread…

Later.

tpadams
              Participant

yeah, it was a great ride on friday…Almost a perfect day.
                What would have made it perfect was meeting with some people from here for the ride…but i know it was a weekday

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.