Lacombe-Vancouver- Island-Port Hardy-Prince Rupert-Stewart-Prince George-Jasper

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1,098 voices, and was last updated by  Bullseye June 20, 2014 at 3:22 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bullseye

My buddy and I are taking a dream trip of mine. We were planning to leave Monday BUT with all the uncertain weather we are leaving tomorrow. An extra day to help with travel. Hopefully we a get good weather and bikes run good. (went thru everything with a fine tooth comb).
      Going as stated in title. Had wanted to go thru Sask. River Crossing, Golden, but with mud slides, etc. I think we are going thru Jasper and Valemount and down to Kamloops to get to the coast. Southern routes sound plugged up too. (Crowsnest, Salmo, etc)
      We only have planned the ferry ride from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert (pre-booked for this Saturday, June 29, it to be safe)….other wise this is a fly by the seat of our pants trip. 5 miles, 50 miles, or 500 miles, doesn't matter …just enjoy "the ride" !!
      We are planning a little side trip to Stewart,BC/Hyder, Alaska after getting off the ferry in Prince Rupert…should be interesting !!
      I will try to keep you folks posted during the trip (like anyone cares LOL) …if not …for sure when I get home I will "tell you allllllllll about it " !!! LOL

Bullseye

Sorry for such a late conclusion to this ride BUT here is a link to our trip !!!

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=898211

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.