I’ve been absent for a bit…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 845 voices, and was last updated by  madjak30 June 18, 2015 at 8:44 am.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

madjak30
        • Senior Contributor

I haven't been on here in a while for a reason…

My wife and I decided to separate and it has taken a lot of my time.  I want my kids to get the most time I can when I am home, so that is part of it.  I also have had crappy internet service since going to camp, this is the first night that I have been able to log onto the net in over a week. 

I don't live in my house right now, so I don't have internet where I'm staying (my trailer near Bashaw) so I don't have much electronic life.

I have met someone new and have started dating. The good news about that is that she is excited to go for a ride on the bike! Although why any woman wouldn't want to ride a 100Hp vibrator, I don't know…but this one can't wait.

I'm still going on my trip to Crawford Bay with my bike to the comedy show…tickets are still available if you guys are interested…and I have a riding buddy to take with me, so it's even more exciting!

I'll have to spend some time catching up with what's going on…my work shift is changing too, I'll be home every second weekend now instead of every third…so more riding this year!!  WOOHOO!!

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know why I've been absent…getting the separation papers sorted, seeing a mediator & making sure my kids are okay.

Later.

Bullseye

Holy Smokes ….that some news !!!  Hope everything works out for you and your kids !!! Take care of yourself and I know you have a lot of tough decisions to make over the next while !! When things get tough….just remember ……….GO FOR A RIDE (on the motorcycle) !!! LOL (Not to make light of a serious situation)

Keep in touch and maybe we can get a ride or two in !!!  ;D

madjak30
            • Senior Contributor

Thanks buddy…I’m also not moving to Airdrie…the kids want to stay in Sylvan Lake, so they aren’t moving…so either am I.

Yes, big news…but it’s been coming for a while, I can’t say it’s a complete shock even though I thought we would work through it…shit happens I guess.

Thanks for the support & we do have to get a ride in.

Later.

Bullseye

Anytime ……………. coffee or conversation….or both !!!

Take care …and glad you are going to be close….we will get a ride in yet !!! LOL

delusionalmechanic
            delusionalmechanic
            Participant

Bashaw has yummy milkshakes. I have been known to go to Bashaw just to get one. Usually via Drumheller. 😉

tpadams
              Participant

Bashaw has yummy milkshakes. I have been known to go to Bashaw just to get one. Usually via Drumheller. 😉

Never stopped for milkshakes there….but i always do stop on my way to drumheller and back, even if madjak isn’t meeting me.

anyways, I too have every 2nd weekend off so maybe it’ll work out for us to do a ride. That or you can come visit me at writing on stone……though i may not be much fun cause i’d technically be working.

madjak30
                    • Senior Contributor

Things have changed a bit…I am currently trying to buy my wife out of the house so that I can keep it (love my house  8) ), so I probably won’t have to move at all, except for back into my house…ex-wife has already got a conditional deal on a house in Sylvan Lake…so hopefully this all works out so that she can move on & start fresh…I just want to get back into a house…

Life is pretty damn crazy for me, but I’ll get through…work changes, marital changes, financial changes…WTF??  Life is upside down, but the only constant is change…

I’ll try to be more frequent in here…things are starting to settle down, I hope!

Later.

Bullseye

Yeah…life was interesting for me this year too. Some highs (trip to Van. Island and Alaska) ;D  and some lows(selling my beloved CBR250r)  :'( (long story)……looking forward to 2014. Hope its abit better !!

madjak30
                        • Senior Contributor

That sucks…I’m finally starting to get settled into a life after marriage. New girl friend again, and no house…so the bike is in the back yard with a cover on it for the winter. Not ideal, but just the way it has to be for now.

I’m actually living in Lacombe now…so who knows?

Why are you having to sell the CBR?

Hope things are going okay for you.

Later.

DaniellNeex

The matchless message 😉

url

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.