I got cut off

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1,163 voices, and was last updated by  lonesoldier84 February 8, 2016 at 7:26 am.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lonesoldier84

Yeah. It was horrible. I may never get over it.

(SOMEONE had to post something here eventually :P)

madjak30
          • Senior Contributor

Hopefully you’re not scarred for life… ;D

I’ve had a close call twice by “old guy in a Class A diesel pusher”…once was a lane change squeezing me over, I was about 25% past him when he decided to come over…I don’t think he saw me until I dropped a couple of gears and zipped out of his way…the other was really no-ones fault, I came around the corner just as he started to come out of the gas station…not a great intersection, as it is more of an off ramp than a turn and the gas station is right there with signage, etc…man can you stop a bike quick…lol…it was either that or enter his storage compartment…I think I made the right choice…

I really try my best to not travel next to anyone, especially a larger vehicle…you just never know. 😮

Captkerk

Always best to assume that everyone else is an imbecile.  You wont be disappointed too often…Defensive driving is key!

Gumby
          Participant

I got my ass run over on the highway 5 years ago, does that count?  ;D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.