Greetings fellow awesome folk!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 638 voices, and was last updated by  Pumxee May 18, 2015 at 8:05 am.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pumxee

Hello Everyone!

I just moved over from Vancouver, BC to calgary and am missing the the year riding weather we have there. But, I hear summer in Calgary is great to ride in as well. I can't wait!

Cheers!
      See you guys on the forum!

ABLE

Welcome to Alberta.  We definitely have a limited riding season by comparison to BC.  Calgary is fun to ride in and you’re so close to some of the best roads in the country.  I’d recommend a cruise between Banff and Jasper.  It’s a touristy road, so watch for the RVs, but the views are hard to beat.  Then of course you’re also pretty close to the Kootenays.

Pumxee

Thanks mate. Yeah I miss the year long riding you can do in Vancouver but I intend to make the most I can of these coming months. I just picked up an r6 and can’t wait to take the streets. Would love to meet
          up with some local folk if anyone is down.

Brad

Have you been out yet? Im itching for a long ride. Only bee out for little 30 min runs after work, lol.

tucsondog
            Participant

The riding season is definitely way shorter here. I’m sitting around 1500km so far this season, so get out there and ride!!!

madjak30
                  • Senior Contributor

I haven’t even taken the cover off my bike yet…next weekend!  8)

jon

have already had a few 3 hour rips around Edmonchuk area, and more scheduled ….. just gotta watch out for the accumulation of winter traction gravel.
                  Hey Madjak …. get on your steed….what’s holding you back, Dude ??
                  with our sidecar…. we’ve gone all winter long !!

madjak30
                      • Senior Contributor

Work schedule messes with my ride opportunities…only home every second weekend for three days. It is soon changing though!

AndresFoex

I joined the crew of this vessel yesterday and just thought Id say hello to all my fellow shipmates

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.