Great touring jacket by Tourmaster

• This topic has 937 voices and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    daddymakk

This year I used the Epic series by Tourmaster. It saw everything from snow to hot muggy days and everything in between.
      I found the jacket to be very comfortable, waterproof and when all vents are open very cool and breezy on all but the hottest of days. It is filled with all sorts of waterproof pockets for storing items you may always need.
      As with most gear it can get stifling on hot days when stuck in traffic. Keep in mind the jacket is for the open road, not city commuting.
      This season I have put my jacket through almost 29,000km of touring and it held up great.
      I mention some of the gear I used in my blog
      http://worldmotorcyclecomedytour.blogspot.com/2011/06/maiden-voyage-mother-nature-you-can.html

I used a flash in this pic which made the hidden reflective strips show up. The jacket provides great night time visibility when headlights shine on it. If you are looking for a jacket for long distance travel that will not eat up a lot of your budget check this one out. Its the little attention to details that you will appreciate. Things like a hidden rain hood in the collar to be used during downpours. It keeps water from running down your neck and soaking you while providing increased warmth.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.