Got myself a new bike!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by 16hypen3sp 16hypen3sp July 25, 2016 at 11:28 am.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    16hypen3sp
    16hypen3sp
    Participant

Well, my time with my Honda Fury came to an end today. I traded it in for a 2015 Victory Highball. 1800cc. Quite a bit more jam than the Fury. Super comfy and oh so smooth to ride. Handlebars are adjustable to any position you want, but I enjoy where they are at. It’s pretty much a full reach. Really enjoying the bike so far. My gf finds it more comfy than the Fury as a passenger.

Mods were all done by the dealer. Front and rear signal delete kit. Passenger seat and pegs. X-Bow exhaust. Not loud but not quiet either. Sounds really nice. Licence plate side mount.

Pics:
       photo photo 1 1_zpsnjgdwnrt.jpg

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by 16hypen3sp 16hypen3sp.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.