changing the ownership in a papers when being abroad

  • This topic has 1,796 voices and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #13719
        • New Member
        • Posts: 1

      hi guys
      My name is Piotr
      few days ago i bought the canadian(alberta) registered bike in argentina, i am heading north to canada.
      i have the papers of ownership from the last owner with the signed contract of selling the bike to me on thouse papers. how can i change the ownership in papers on my name while being outside of canada. can i post it by courier and someone can do it for me or i have to be in calgary registration office personnaly.
      to be honest i think its possible to do it without me there so let me know wchich way.

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to Top