Calendar of Events for 2011 – Coming soon

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1,299 voices, and was last updated by Ryan Ryan April 27, 2011 at 3:30 am.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Ryan
    Participant

Hi all,

Sorry for being such a ghost over the past few months.  Life's been busier than ever and I promise to get my act together and focus on the forum more intently in the coming weeks.

This is just a heads up that I'll be updating the calendar of events for 2011 over the next few weeks so if you've got an obscur event that you know of that you don't think I'll find by searching online, let me know below.  Thanks!

lonesoldier84

There’s some small group rides happening now and again into the mountains. Would those make the calendar or are you envisioning the calendar only showing big coordinated events?

Ryan
        Ryan
        Participant

Good question, I’ll have to ponder that one.  I’m sure that smaller organized rides would be fine though.

positrac

Hi, there is a ride in Edgerton Alberta called “Fire and Wheels” as a fundraiser for the rural small areas volunteer fire fighters on June 11.  about 400km ride and afterwards a dinner and live band.  add in camping and for $30 is a great deal.  this is the third annual and it rotates around the small towns in the MD of Wainwright area.  Register at the Edgerton arena on the 11th at 10 am until noon.

thanks.

lonesoldier84

Ryan will add it to the calendar when he sees it. I will let him know.

madjak30
                  • Senior Contributor

I added it to our calendar…not sure if Ryan is going to be making something new or just adding more to the existing…??

Later.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.