Bragg Creek, AB – Saturday, July 12, 2008

• This topic has 2,044 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RyanRyan
    Participant

Can you spot my Repsol?

What an awesome day for riding!

Toecutter

Nice pics. Is the Repsol that crusier? (teehee). Kidding, just kidding…… ;D

RyanRyan
        Participant

Haha, good one.  Actually, the cruiser next to mine is a Suzuki Boulevard M109R2.  The same bike is in the 2nd picture being ridden by my buddy that I rode down to Cabo with.

Toecutter

CABO?…bastards….
            Hows your buddy like the 109? I actually like the look of them (to slow for me) but still, at least it does not look like every other cruiser out there.

kane

CABO?…bastards….
              Hows your buddy like the 109? I actually like the look of them (to slow for me) but still, at least it does not look like every other cruiser out there.

Haha.  It’s a bit intimidating coming from a KLR but I love it.  Tons of power for a 700 lb fatty…can do a 1/4 in less than 12 seconds.  Faster than any Harley or even the current VMAX (except for the new one…holy shit almost 200 hp!).  Super comfortable too, like a couch on wheels.  Also handles decent for being so big and has brakes from the GSX-R1000 so stops fairly quick. 

I’m a fan of all motorbikes and have no real loyalty so I think for my next bike I might look into a sport touring or maybe the B-King, those are pretty bad-ass.  I love doing road trips and have a weak back so sport bikes aren’t really an option.

How do you like the ZX-14?  Holy shit I bet that’s a crazy fast bike.
              DSC03412NEW.JPG

Toecutter

How do you like the ZX-14?  Holy shit I bet that’s a crazy fast bike.

Oohh yes!!!
                I’ve got some light mods, pulled flies, race air filter, UFO slip-ons, TwoBrothers juice-box, 43th Vortex rear sprocket, Speedohealer, etc….
                After riding this, there is nothing on the market that interests me now.
                The power is, ah, breathtaking to say the least.
                I have managed to reverse the rotation of the earth, so I’m actually the one to blame for global-warming…sorry…. ;D

I would however love to build a stunt-bike for my next project after I finish tweaking my CR. (500cc two-stroke..too slow……) Buhahahahahahahahahahahahah…oh yes….. 

kane

Damn…that sounds ridiculous.  Haha.  Hey have you seen the youtube video of a 12 year old kid who gets into the 8s on a (modded) Busa?  Insane.

A “stunt bike”?  Like so you can be a stuntman in the movies? 😉

Toecutter

A “stunt bike”?  Like so you can be a stuntman in the movies?

Any movie that would have me in it would probably have a budget measured in the tens of dollars.
                    Naw, I’d just like something to do wheelies/stoppies/drifting/fallonmyass kind of messin’ around.
                    I love Superbikes! I knew a couple of guys when I lived out east who were pretty good at it.

CalgaryHawkGT

Naw, I’d just like something to do wheelies/stoppies/drifting/fallonmyass kind of messin’ around.

Not to be preachy, but wear your gear and keep it off the roads  8)

Toecutter

Not to be preachy

Ahh, that’s sweet, thanks for the advice 😉 When you’ve been riding for as long as I have, you’re ALL about the gear 😉
                        After several trips to hospitals I still have my own skin!! WooHOO 8)

RyanRyan
                        Participant
                        Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.