Another new guy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 537 voices, and was last updated by  Darwinspitbull May 9, 2015 at 1:17 pm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Darwinspitbull

Just stumbled across this site. I'm really liking the diversity of bike classes and would love to meet up with mainly the edmonton area folk, but seeing as I was born and raised down in Calgary, I have yet another excuse to make the 3 hour trip south.

madjak30
          • Senior Contributor

Welcome to our forum!

The site is starting to get more active, and hoping that we can all get out and ride/meet up a few times!

jon

We can try for a meet up this Saturday morning.
          Possibly Sunday if anyone cares to……
          And if Madjak is around on Monday or Tuesday … we can whip halfway to Lacombe to meet up with him.
          Anyone can join in & suggest meet up locations, refuel stations/coffee joints/points of interests,  etc.
          What do you think, Wayne ?

Darwinspitbull

Would love to, but I’m hovering right around that 800 km service. It’s my first brand new bike, and wouldn’t want to screw myself out of warranty. I have a bobbed out Suzuki that I can transfer plates to, but it is like riding a jackhammer. I can only get about an hour out of it before I’m reaching for the Advil. It would be fine around town, but a trip to lacombe be would make me feel 6 inches shorter… I’ll take you up on a ride anytime after may long though. Also, my lady friend has a victory, and would probably be following me around just to have any excuse to ride

madjak30
                • Senior Contributor

I’ll be back in Lacombe Monday evening…Tuesday morning will be running around with resumes, but I can probably make time for a rip to Edmonton, or at least meet you in Leduc or Nisku Tuesday afternoon?

The bike needs to get ridden!

jon

8)
                Can meet up at the Petro Can in the city of Pigeon Lake about 11ish …….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.