2011 May 11

• This topic has 732 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    viken
    Participant

madjak30
          • Senior Contributor

Looks like you guys had an awesome ride…did her R6 get much damage in the drop?? or mostly scratches?? 

Nice turn out for the ride too…(and your riding seems to be getting smoother…  😉 )

I need to get a bigger memory card for mine…1G only holds just over an hour of footage…the battery can go for two hours…so a 2G card is coming…

Who all was there…Leah.Marie (pink helmet & R6), viken (obviously)…anyone else from the site?  and if not, are they going to join in??  Season Openner is coming quick…

Later.

Faz

Nice ride.. and yes, season opener coming soon so spread around the invite.

@Leah.Marie –
          Did you miss the stand, or were you on a slope surface?? I see you getting off the bike over the left, and it fell on the right side.. what happened…???

viken
          Participant

well it almost took out half of the peg, good thing theres a frame slider so plastics are good, just small scuffs on the turn signal, barend, lever and pipe. Yes it was a nice ride, i had fun, even if im riding sweep… sweeping their dust that is… lol And 1G/hour? what setting do you use? Its just me and Leah from this site, didnt had the chance to ask/tell them about this site either  :-\ but I’ll let them know when i see them again.

If somebody ask just tell them she leaned over too much 😀

And the aft/eve of the day after…
            Ride with LM ft. Stouffi The Stouves (Rage Against Death)

madjak30
                • Senior Contributor

My camera has one non-HD setting…I think it is 640p…??  anyway, the most I get on the card is 1h20, but not if it is all in one shot…

I really like your vids…you get decent sound clips out of it…all I get once I am moving is noise…I think the mic is too sensitive…other than that, I’m happy with the video quality and the ease of use…but I think I may have to get some separate sound recorder…should have got the GoPro… :-\

Are you and your new riding buddy coming out for the Season Openner 2011??

Ryan should be sending out the e-mail soon…due to lack of feedback, we are going with the Rocky Mountain House meet up…and really can wing it from there if people don’t want to do the full ride…but the ride through the Icefield Parkway is the current plan…  8)

Later.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.