2009 Ninja 500R “Fala”

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1,409 voices, and was last updated by  ikshar July 20, 2010 at 3:20 am.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ikshar

MY baby an some canola
      Firstly, heres a little about me
      Name: Keri
      Years Riding: A coupla months
      My First Ride
      Name: "Fala"
      Year: 2009
      Make: Kawasaki
      Model: Ninja EX500 or 500R
      Purchased: May 12,2010
      Kilometers: 3800km so far, all MINE MINE MINE!

Fala3.jpg
      Fala2.jpg
      Fala4.jpg

Syn

I love it! Its saddening that their discontinuing the Ninjas

madjak30
            • Senior Contributor

They aren’t discontinuing the Ninjas, just updating them…they couldn’t get the “old” 500cc mill to meet the omissions laws…they still have the 250R, the 650R and this year have come out with a 400R that is the replacement for the 500, but it has fuel injection and the newer styling…nice bike…

If this was available when I was looking, I may have paid the extra to get the fuel injection…

Later.

Syn

Oops, my bad, meant discontinuing the EX500 haha, they do look super slick (:

ikshar

I know it is SWEET looking, the new 400cc, but seriously i dont think I woulda even wasted my time with a 400…I would have more than likely gone with the suzuki GS500F…..It just wouldn’t have made sense to do a 400 with all the highway I do…It is unfortunate that they were unable to do the mods to make the 500 that slick and fuel injected and keep that there….But I am sure they will make money on a 400 being that I do not believe there are many 400cc bikes…. (observation….us NOOB’s are very active on the forum lol)

madjak30
                  • Senior Contributor

That 400 has a higher top end than our 500s…more power, better on fuel…nice package…but I don’t fit very well on the 650R, and I think the 400R is the same bike with a smaller engine…

And the forums are always more active with newbies…were more excited about it all… ;D

When are we going to organize a ride for all of us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.