2003 CBR600 F4I “Xena”

This topic contains 2 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Gabriella May 29, 2012 at 5:02 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gabriella

My name: Erin
      Years Riding: First Season
      My First Ride
      Name: “Xena”
      Year: 2003
      Make: Honda
      Model: CBR600 F4I
      Kilometers: not sure what the total is but I’ve put over 1000 kms on so far this season
      Xena 1 Website.jpg
      Xena 2 Website.jpg
      Xena 3 Website.jpg
      Xena 4 Website.jpg
      Xena 5 Website.jpg

madjak30
          • Senior Contributor

Nice bike…I almost bought one of those for my first bike, but decided to go a little more conservative and get a Suzuki GS500 instead (the guy that I bought from also had a CBR600F4i for sale)…my second bike (current bike) I didn’t hold back…power is addicting, so watch yourself.

Later.

Gabriella

Ya I didn’t choose it but i love it.It was what my dad was offered for a trade in combination with a VFR for his old bike. I have learned since that i am spoiled in the power department for a rider of only two months experience but I also like having it there, knowing that in an emergency that bike can be gone before the person trying to left turn into me for example even knew it was there. My dad has been making sure I form good riding habits though and stay a defensive rider, not an aggressive one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.